My Saviour


Casserole!
Originally uploaded by whiskotangey.
This is Casserole. Isn't she cute??

She's the only reason I don't spend each and every day crying in misery, wondering what the hell I was thinking when I moved so far away from my family.
She's the reason I can laugh and have some semblance of a normal life here.
She laughs at me when I'm trying to make her laugh, which is gratifying.
She also laughs at me when I'm NOT trying to make her laugh, which is humbling.
She doesn't look at me with big, googly eyes or gasp in shock when I drop the f-bomb on occasion.
She hands me two Premysyn and a glass of water, hold the judgement, when I need it.
She does the best homemade chicken noodle soup ever. She cheats on the noodle part, but it's so good I'm willing to overlook it.
She tries to motivate me to move my fat ass in some way that will benefit my general health.
She's just as devious as I am, plus she could kick my ass with her little 5'2" self if she felt it was necessary. I'm scared of her in that way, and I wouldn't say that about much of anyone else I know - except for maybe Shell.
She takes care of my most treasured posessions on a daily basis, and loves them almost as much as I do, I think.

She's my fiend, and I love her. In a completely non-lesbian way, of course. All that lesbo stuff is totally reserved for my Shell.

0 comments: