25 random things


1. It's fucking loud in here all the time.
2. I can't even begin to imagine what my breath smells like right now. Based on the taste in my mouth, it can't be good.
3. How the fuck did I manage to get out of that ticket this morning?
4. MANGE!
5. If I believed in Hell, I'm pretty sure that's where I'd be going.
6. What am I going to wear to the wedding?
7. Why is my paycheck always gone 2 days after I get paid?
8. La la la la LAAAA!
9. Does anyone make anything for my lips that will last more than 4.5 seconds and keep them moist?
10. The scene with Mark Sloane and Teddy, with the chocolate on her spine? Made me wet.
11. Chicken little
12. What is Muse, and why do I have to listen to it second-hand?
13. I want a BBQ Chicken Chopped salad from CPK. Right NOW.
14. I'm wearing a green sweater.
15. Subterfuge is a great word.
16. There is a stapler within reach.
17. Tahoe
18. Based on the personas I've chosen for Firefox, one could draw the very correct conclusion that my favorite color is green.
19. Vodka therapy cures all mental defects.
20. This is what I want to be for Halloween this year.
21. Ahhh-CHOO! repeat.
22. I love a really dark, rich red color for most anything - toes, duvet covers, ball gowns.
23. Stop whistling. It's annoying me.
34. Graham Greene
25. Based on the number of times I've thought to myself, "shut up you fucking TWAT!" today, I think it's safe to say that I'm in a fairly foul mood.

0 comments: