harmony


131:365@42
Originally uploaded by the*redhead
But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?
Albert Camus

Yes, it is actually *that* simple. But only if you let it be.

I am well aware that this is not a great shot in any way, but I find it to be very reflective of the natural, everyday me. Little to no makeup, messy hair, dirty glasses - this is my life. And I, quite frankly, love my life. It is not without annoyances. It is not without troubles and worries and concerns. But at the very heart of it, it is good and happy and I am more content than I have ever been, or have ever imagined I could be.

I've reached a point in my life (!) where contentedness is a staple. Happiness is the norm. And I am so very grateful for it that it's difficult to put into words - at least not ones that don't make my best friends roll their eyes at me.

0 comments: