RAR!


Random things I'm thinking about today:
  • When can I stop driving 160 miles every day? Can it be sometime soon, please?

  • I'm getting the best pedicure in the known universe on Friday morning. The Picasso Pedicure here. It's not cheap, but it's worth every penny. Done by professional girls with fun personalities who are native English speakers. (give me a break. I like being able to chat with my pedicurist when I'm with them for over an hour in a small room. No bulk pedicures at this place.) They do an incredible job on my heels every single time. And the paint job is to die for. NOT your standard white flower with sparkly silver sprigs. The first time we went I got multi-colored polkadots. Another time I got a chocolate brown base with pink pinstripes and big white flowers. One of these times I'm going to get the Leopard print... but not this time. I'm getting something autumn-y... or maybe Christmas-y, because, yes, it WILL last that long. Seriously. The paint lasts until you have to take it off because your damn toenails have grown out too far for it to be cute any more. Maybe snowflakes...

  • I'm listening to ANTPodcast for the recap episode right now. It's good with the ladies, though I miss Scotty's input. One of the substitutes has a great laugh - not sure which one though. I think it might be Joey.

  • I need to take more pictures. Every day. It depresses me that I don't have the time or (lately) the desire to use my fancy camera for anything. I try looking around to find something to photograph, but everything I see bores me. It doesn't help that it's started raining here, and it doesn't look to stop until sometime in February. Or March. I think I'm depressed.

  • I've been charting my basal body temperature in an attempt to prove to myself, and my gynecologist, that I am NOT, in fact, perimenopausal. You read that right. Apparently my age, combined with my complete and total lack of any kind of regular cycle, points to menopause. Fuckity Fuck. If that's not the most depressing thing I've heard all day, I don't know what is.
I'm done whining for today. Probably.

0 comments: