Toying with the idea of becoming a stalker


I'm completely in love with Amy, Aaron, Scotty, Max (and Javier) over at ANTPodcast. I'm insanely jealous that they get to do this, that they have each other to do this with, and that they're doing it without me. Listening to them makes me want to move to Texas and stalk them collectively. It's a good thing they don't have photos posted on the website...

I've (as I type this) been listening to the podcasts for Episode 4 and 5, and I've gotten the strangest looks from my coworkers because I keep snorting and laughing out loud.

I'm a little wierd about voices, even outside of the podcast-type environment. The other podcast I listen to religiously is Tim Gunn's, and I know what he looks like, so there's no imagination necessary. But I've developed mental pictures of a couple of the ANTP'ers based on their voices:
  • Scott's voice reminds me of this dude who plays Damian in Mean Girls. I like his laugh - it always makes me laugh right along with him.
  • Aaron's voice reminds me of one of the guys on the Boeghy Bunch team in the World Series of Pop Culture on VH1. The cutie blonde guy. I totally love it how he's always the one to bring up everyone's complexion. I think I smell a little obsession here.
I haven't got a picture of Amy or Max yet. I'm almost there with Amy, but not quite. Max eludes me, and Javier was only on one of the episodes I've listened to so far, so I don't have him either yet.

As far as the subject matter of the podcast, here's my own opinions:
  • If Eugena doesn't spontaneously combust, I'm going to have to go to LA and light her on fire. I can't stand her. She's awful.
  • CariDee comes off as being as dumb as a bag of hammers, but I think she's going to win. I hope she's going to win, anyways.
  • Someone needs to kick Jaeda in those pneumatic tits. Soon.
  • Final 3 prediction: CariDee, Eugena, and Melrose. Unless one of them fucks up so badly that they get the boot, of course.
I know, I hate Eugena... but Tyra can't seem to let her go.

0 comments: