zebra


021:365@42
Originally uploaded by the*redhead
I'm beginning to think that my word thing isn't going to last. I'll probably use it now and again, but I don't see it staying put for the remainder of this project.

One of the good things that's come of it is that, in perusing sites for quotes, I've found many that I liked and want to use, they just didn't seem to fit the particular shot I was searching about. So I started a list, and I'm going to try and do this in the reverse fashion now and again, and use the quote to inspire my photo.

In the spirit of randomness that seems to be my constant companion today, here's a list:

- why does my nose always itch while I'm fooling around? is it a concentration thing? I find that I'm always having to lose focus to scratch my nose. it's odd, I think. and more than a little frustrating from time to time.

- where the hell is that sweater I bought in North Carolina?

- the hairball that I produced while gunking up my hair with product this morning was phenomenally large, considering the fact that I just washed it yesterday.

- I need a new default ringtone

- I can't decide whether I should walk over to 24 hour fitness and break my lazy streak by actually starting to run like I've been saying I'm going to, or just sit here and keep typing.

0 comments: